Tackling day hikes and weeklong excursions with the same rugged dependability, the Grandview GTX combines waterproof leather and quick-dry mesh with a GORE-TEX bootie to seal out the elements. A wider toe-box frees toes while an adjustable Universal Heel Lock System keeps your foot in place for minimal toe pressure during downhill treks. The Vibram™ Megagrip outsole provides traction and stability for wherever the trail takes you.
- Best for: Multi-day hikes
- Waterproof bootie for maximum wetness-protection
- Waterproof leather protects against heavy weather conditions to keep your foot comfortable and dry
- Durable water repellent non-wicking materials help keep water out during heavy weather conditions
- A premium upper of rich, supple leather for a luxe look and feel, Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Lined with exceptionally soft micro waffle knit for supreme comfort against your skin, A durable waterproof leather upper and a GORE-TEX Leaf bootie, made from 71% post-consumer recycled material, seals out elements to keep your feet dry
- A responsive PU footbed cushions your foot and puts a spring in your step
- A lightweight EVA-foam midsole adds extra cushioning for maximum comfort, TPU shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain, An ESS shank supports your foot while adding protection from outside terrain
- VIBRAM® Mega Grip outsole has the optimal balance of durability and sticky traction for wet and dry surfaces
- Every piece of leather is sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 17.0oz
There are no reviews yet.